Other Trademark Law Firm Services:
In addition to trademark registration, the Law Offices of Gene Bolmarcich, Esq. also provides many other trademark law firm services. Here is a short list of some of the more basic trademark legal services. In addition, you can always call me to discuss any matter in these areas of law.
Protect Your Valuable Trademark from Conflicting Trademark Applications:
Applying to register your trademark is the first step along the path of protecting and maintaining your valuable trademark rights. The law provides that as a registered trademark owner you enjoy the exclusive rights to the use of your mark for the goods and services covered by your registration. But that won’t necessarily prevent third parties from ignoring those rights by either using or applying to register “confusingly similar” trademarks. In some cases, they may simply think that their mark is not close enough to your (while you and trademark law may disagree). In other cases they were just not wise enough to conduct a proper trademark search before launching or applying for their mark. Furthermore, trademark law requires that you take reasonable steps to enforce your trademark rights at the risk of abandoning those rights in the extreme case.
With a trademark monitoring service you can be assured that you will become aware of all new trademarks that have either begun being used or that have been applied for or published (approved) by the USPTO. When a trademark is published, the public at large has the opportunity to file formal oppositions to the registration of the mark. This trademark law firm service is a perfect way to “nip it in the bud”. Up to 90% oppositions settle so that merely putting others on notice of your prior rights does not mean a long and expensive lawsuit. In many cases, all that you will want is some limitation on the other party’s use of the trademark. In any event, most of the time it is simply not worth the time and money for an infringer to defend itself and so most oppositions (or threats) result in the applicant dropping its application. Whether and to what extent you wish to enforce your trademark is your choice. However, by signing up for a trademark law firm service that monitors your trademark, you will at least be informed when someone else has begun to use, or has applied for and been approved to register a trademark that is confusingly similar to yours. The action you choose to take is up to you.
Following is a list of the various trademark legal service packages available in the Trademark Watch category:
Watch Applications and Published Trademarks at the USPTO $999
Watch Published Trademarks at the USPTO $799
Trademarks with words and design components
Watch Applications and Published Trademarks at the USPTO $1,499
Pure Design Trademarks (Logos)
Watch Applications and Published Trademarks at the USPTO $1,199
Watch Published Trademarks at the USPTO $899
Comprehensive Watch for Literal Trademarks $1,899
Watch Applications and Published Trademarks at the USPTO plus Secretary of State registers in 51 jurisdictions, top level domains (gTLDs), general and industry-specific common law resources including online databases, periodicals, trade journals, company name databases, etc.
Other Low Flat Fee Trademark Services:
- UDRP Complaints (Formal Proceedings for Getting Domain Names Registered by Others in Bad Faith Transferred to You)
- Trademark Searches and Opinions as to Trademark Availability Based Thereon
- Filing a Trademark Office Action Response in Trademark Applications
- With over 20 years of experience as an in-house corporate trademark attorney, providing a full range of trademark legal services, I have worked with many branding and corporate identity professionals and have had many opportunities to learn from them and to work closely with them on large strategic branding projects – from naming fragrances, to excavators, to new consulting service offerings. I can help you create the perfect brand for your business and at the same time, apply my legal expertise so that you can be assured of having a protectable brand. Most brand consultancies will leave the legal work for you to do. I am a trademark attorney and can provide a one-stop shop for all your branding needs.
Dispute Related Trademark Legal Services:
- Sending and Responding to Cease and Desist Letters and Settling Infringement Disputes
- Providing Opinions as to Infringement or Non-Infringement (as the case may be) as between someone else’s trademark and yours
- Filing and Settling Trademark Oppositions and Cancellations
How To Trademark! (TM)
Connect With Gene Bolmarcich on Google+ at +Gene Bolmarcich
Difference between a trademark law firm and a document filing service:
start, then click on gear icon to view in HD